Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 28: Catch

I already blogged about t-ball this month, so I can't necessarily use that one again for 'catch', so we'll go with fishing.  Austin has become quite the little fisherman at our local pond here in the neighborhood.  He frequently ventures up there with Daddy, Uncle LoLo, or Uncle Cuz.  He doesn't get to fish with an actual hook on his Toy Story fishing pole, but he has been brave enough to actually touch a fish that someone else caught.  Soon enough, Chase will be big enough to accompany them up there, too!

Fishing with LoLo

Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go!

Wanted to be one of the 'big boys' and take his shirt off!

Sometimes I think he just likes to go to the pond because we pack a cooler with snacks and a juice box!

No comments: