Catching up here again, after a few days away from the blog. :) On day 20, I had a really good day. First off, I was off from work. Second, we scored tickets to the Kip Moore/Eric Church concert and I was so excited! Of course, it's no secret that I think that Kip Moore is HOT. Between the music and the looks, I'm like a crazed teenage girl when it comes to him. Jordan has already accepted my obsession with Kip, so he was prepared for me to drool over him as he serenaded me at the concert. :)
Jordan and I had such a good time. A friend from work and her husband actually had tickets to the concert as well, so we all met for dinner beforehand. I bought our tickets at the last minute, but ended up getting general admission/standing tickets down in front. I was nervous about being down in the 'pit', but it was actually pretty cool to be so close. I really just wanted to reach out and touch him!!! Overall, it was a great night and so glad we were able to get out of the house for a few hours. Big thanks to Uncle LoLo for picking up the boys from daycare, feeding them, and putting them to bed for us. He's definitely the best! :)
Chilling in some seats in between sets
Love him!
After standing in line for 20 min. and having three beers spilled on my jeans and boots, I walked away with a shirt! If only I could have tracked Kip down for a dang signature!
We were soooooo close!!
Eric Church was incredible, too!!


No comments:
Post a Comment