Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 22: Goal

When I think of 'goal', I naturally think of sports. (I know; this post should have been about setting a goal/achieving one. Unfortunately, I've fallen off the eating healthy/working out bandwagon, so let's leave that goal alone for now!)

We signed Austin up for t-ball back in May.  Needless to say, those games were fun, yet chaotic.  It was so exciting to see all the boys out there, but they wouldn't stay interested enough after 'practice' for a full game. Throw in having to keep tabs on Chase as well, and Momma seriously needed a glass of wine on game nights! Anyways, we survived the season, got our medal and a pizza party at CiCi's Pizza, complete with cupcakes. He'll definitely be playing next year, but I think we've learned that Chase won't be playing until he's a little older than Austin is. :)

Time for medals! :)

Cupcakes after pizza!

When did this kid grow up?!!?

How cute is this team?!

No comments: