Well, the day's nearly over and I'm just now blogging, so clearly today is a day where I need 2 more minutes!
I'm not a morning person, at all, so when my alarm starts going off bright and early (actually it may even still be dark), needless to say, I usually hit the snooze a few times. After that gets old, I just turn it off. When Jordan starts asking if I'm going to get up, I ask for 5 more minutes. (Clearly, this blog should have been titled such!). And my boys are no different; they looooove to sleep almost as much as I do.
It seems like I'd like '2 more minutes' alot. 2 more minutes of sleep before dragging my butt out of bed and heading to work. 2 more minutes with my boys before heading work. 2 more minutes during days like today when it seems like I have a million things to get done at work but don't get to cross any off my list. 2 more minutes of fun girl talk at lunch. 2 more minutes of snuggle time with my love.
Bottom line, there just aren't enough hours (or minutes) in the day to do all that I want to do. But I try to make the most of it!


No comments:
Post a Comment