Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 11: Tiny

Oh man. I had joked all week about what I would post about today's topic, but I decided to go with something much sweeter. (Although a fellow blogger basically stole my idea, and a picture! But I laughed my butt off when I pulled up her blog today!)

Anyways, when I think of tiny, I usually think of babies, particularly my babies.  But they're not really babies anymore. Austin is nearly 4 now and Chase is 20 months. Where did the time go? They started out as a tiny little blurb on the u/s with a beautiful heartbeat.  Months later, I saw their tiny little hands and feet for the first time and fell in love.  Now that they're getting bigger, there's nothing really tiny about them anymore. To commemorate them and keep them with me all the time, Jordan bought me a tiny little charm for a necklace after they were each born with their names on it. I wear it everyday, and can probably count on one hand the number of times I've ever taken it off.


No comments: