Fear. Well, I have alot of them. But as I scrolled through pictures on my iPhone today to conjure up some idea on what to blog today, I giggled at couple of them. Because my boys apparently have NO FEAR! They are definitely rough-and-tumble adventurous boys. Austin is a complete maniac while driving his Jeep around everywhere, but we've even allowed him to drive Chase around in it while in the high gear. It's scary as hell to watch them on it, but they have a blast. While it's cute, I fear the day that these boys will be behind the wheel of an actual car! Will they really give Austin a license in twelve years?! That just doesn't seem possible.
And Chase is like a little monkey. He will use any piece of furniture or toy as a step stool to get to where he wants to go. I am constantly finding him sitting or standing on chairs or the table in the playroom! These boys are definitely keeping me on my toes!
And Chase is like a little monkey. He will use any piece of furniture or toy as a step stool to get to where he wants to go. I am constantly finding him sitting or standing on chairs or the table in the playroom! These boys are definitely keeping me on my toes!


No comments:
Post a Comment