I've been debating the past few days about what I wanted to blog about for this topic. Finally, I decided that I needed to do something about the big wedding, since I haven't yet. We're still holding out for pictures from the photographer (hopefully very soon), but Katrina did manage to finagle one picture out of him last week to put in her classroom. So, this is all I got. :)
Before this day (7/7/12), my sister was a single woman. Before this day, we were up all night drinking way too much alcohol. Before we loaded up into the party bus, I helped my sister into the most beautiful wedding gown and placed a veil on her head. Before we walked into the chapel, we tried to forget about the rain pouring outside and gusty winds that took us all by surprise. Before I walked down the aisle, I tried to console my little ring bearers who were having a complete meltdown. Before Katrina walked down the aisle, I took one look at Logan across the altar and saw that look in his eyes. I've never doubted his love for her, and I know that he will make her the happiest girl alive for the rest of her life. Before this day, she was a Harvey girl, but now she's Mrs. Harrington! :)
Photo courtesy of David Cheney Photography



No comments:
Post a Comment