Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 13: Size

Size. When people see my boys, they usually mention their size. (Well, Austin's actually slimmed down now.)    They may be short, but they're stocky. :)  I haven't done much of an update on Chase's stats in a while, and the last one I have is from his 18-month checkup. He weighed in at 29lbs. 6oz. (75th percentile); Austin was 27lbs. 4oz. at this milestone.  Chase has quickly caught up to his big brother's stats, even though he was born a whole 2lbs. lighter at birth. He wasted no time trying to one up his big bro!  And I can't get enough of my Chase Chase and his sweet cheeks, cankles, and chubby feet!

Here's a comparison of my boys at 18 months old.  See, size does matter. :) But I'm sure once they get into their teenage years and get to their max height of around 5'7", they won't be so eager to discuss size then. Let's just hope that their personality can overcompensate for their destined-short stature.

Chase

Austin

No comments: