Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Giving Thanks.......Day #7!

Okay, here we are at Day #7.  And I think today's thankfulness will include many things.......the little things in life.  Some may seem silly, while others are more serious.  But I'm thankful for each of them (in no particular order).

I'm thankful for..........

1.Seat warmers in my car on a cold November morning.
2. A gap-toothed grin from Chase greeting me when I pick him up from school.
3. 25 cent Diet Dr. Peppers in the coke machine at work.
4. $8 bottles of wine to share late at night with the hubby.
5. Seeing Austin's face light up when we put up all the Christmas decorations.
6. A sister who can be completely honest with me about how I look in something.
7. A fantasy football team that is kicking butt in my league at work with the girls.
8. Co-workers who tolerate me bragging about my kids and showing off pictures all day long.
9. A beagle who curls up next to me on the couch.
10. Pinterest that has given me way too many craft ideas and delicious new recipes.
11. Only one more month of buying baby formula.
12. A job that didn't kill me when Austin knocked my laptop off the couch and required a new hard drive.
13. Kidd Kraddick in the Morning to get me through my commute in the mornings and provide me with celebrity gossip.
14. Overall general good health for me and my family.
15. Great teachers for my boys at school, who even watch them outside of school hours.
16. Trips to the grocery store with no kids.
17. Waking up to find a 3-year old cozied up to me in the bed.
18. Knowing that my child-bearing days are over with.
19. Great neighbors who feed my dog when we stay overnight somewhere.
20. My great staff and seniors at work that make my job a little easier.
21. Parents' Night Out once a month at the boys' school.
22. A fancy camera and Photoshop that allows me to take my own pictures now.
23. Being married longer than anyone else I know my age.
24. My crockpot that allows me to make easy fuss-free meals.
25. Knowing that in 6 months, my car will be paid off.
26. For days at work when I get to participate in various community outreach programs that quickly remind me how blessed I am.
27. Even though I don't attend church nearly as frequent as I should, that the Lord loves me anyways.
28. Great in-laws that welcome me into their family as one of their own.
29. An upcoming wedding that is going to force to me to finally start working out and eating better.
30. Days when I can work from home in my pj's.

No comments: