Happy Thanksgiving everyone (a.k.a. my five readers!)! Today I want to give thanks for our home. We're fortunate enough to live in beautiful home that is cozy, warm, and welcoming to family and friends. This week also marks our 4th year in this house.
While there are still a few things I wished I had picked out differently in the design phase, I love our home! And not only do I love our home, but we live in a great neighborhood that is full and active with kids everywhere. When we were picking our lot to build on, we specifically chose this one because it was a corner lot on a cul de sac. Now that we have kids, we really love living on the cul de sac. It's a safe place where the kids can have some extra space to play. And we've been fortunate enough to have terrific neighbors. We visit with each other often, have a block holiday party, and sit in the driveway to sip on adult beverages from time to time.
We love where we live and wouldn't trade it for the world. Yeah, it's a hassle sometimes to sit in traffic to get to work, but it's worth it in the end.
Dear my Birthday Bruh,
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment