Okay, fine, I'll get a little mushy on giving thanks today. :) I'm thankful for my great hubby, Jordan. We've been together nearly 10 years now, and there's never a dull moment. I think we're a pretty good match and compliment each others' personalities well. I'm the mature, responsible, organized one, and he's the life-of-the-party, spontaneous, people-person. We've had our fair share of ups and downs over the years like any married couple, but we always persevere. I can always count on him to cheer me up when I'm feeling down or upset, and he's always good for a laugh. And most of all, he loves me unconditionally, despite my faults. :)He's pretty sweet (most of the time!) and an incredible father to our boys. I couldn't have asked for a better mate. So, today, babe, I'm giving thanks for you! Love Love!
Dear my Birthday Bruh,
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment