Here we go, Day #6! Today I'm thankful for my family and friends. I come from a pretty small family. Well, I think of it as small. Most of my mom's side of the family is up north in the New England area and I rarely see them. And my dad, well, we're pretty estranged, so I don't see much of that side of the family either. So, the family I do see often is pretty special to me. And I've also got some terrific in-laws, too! Two important people in my life are definitely my sister and Logan. I'm thankful that she found a great guy and can't wait to officially welcome him into our dysfunctional family in July. I'm thankful that they're here for me, Jordan, and the boys anytime we need them. They care for our boys just like their own. My sister and I didn't always get along when we were younger, but now that we're older, we're pretty much attached at the hip. I greatly miss her living upstairs in our house, but we still see each other nearly every weekend.
As for friends, I have a great group of friends. And while work, family commitments, and just a crazy schedule may prevent me from spending alot of time with them, I know they're always there for me when I need them. Even if it's been a month since I talked to one of them, it's like we picked up right where we left off! High school friends, college friends, work friends, friends I've made through difficult times, I'm thankful for you all!
Dear my Birthday Bruh,
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment