Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

10 months!

Another month has just flown by like crazy.  This kiddo will be turning the big ONE before I know it!  He's really gotten mobile in the past month, crawling all over the house and pulling himself up on furniture.  I don't know when he'll start walking, and I'm not stressing about it.  With Austin, I panicked that he wasn't walking before his first birthday.  This time, I know it will just happen when he's ready, and I'm completely fine with that.  He's babbling alot and giggles constantly, but no real words yet.  If I say 'Momma' to him, he just looks at me and laughs. :)

He's finally feeling better and healing up from his bout with 'hand-foot-mouth virus'.  Thank goodness; what a miserable time that was for all of us. No more baby food, he's on 100% table food now, which is nice.  He's still quite the mellow fellow, just chilling while we tote him around to wherever.  And he loves when Austin plays with him or talks with him.  It's so sweet to watch them play together.

He truly is a momma's boy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  He's constantly reaching for me, looking around the room, and just lights up when he sees me.
Big boy looking so grown up!

Reading his Elmo book

Out for a stroll in the neighborhood

Getting into the good stuff!
Going down the slide with Meow-Meow!

Chowing down!

Up and on the move!

No comments: