A few months ago, I purchased a Living Social deal at the Picture People for $18. This afternoon we finally went to get pictures made to redeem it. Of course, Chase had a blowout about 2 seconds before we started the shoot. His shorts weren't salvageable, so we had to replace them with an alternate pair. Austin wasn't feeling the photographer and pretty much refused to smile or cooperate most of the time. Not to mention the fact that it was really hot in there and Jordan and I were sweating to death trying to get the boys to cooperate. Good thing this thing was only costing me $18 for the session and 6 sheets! But we were able to snag a few good pictures. Not super-great, but it was a great deal. :)
Next time, I'll be using my fancy new camera, rather than paying someone to take pics for us!
**I apologize if they're a little fuzzy, I scanned them in from our printed pics. There was no way that lady was talking me into buying the photo CD for $150!
Dear my Birthday Bruh,
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment