He's rolled over a few times, but has just gotten pretty lazy and would rather just lay there and play. Rolling over is too much work, in his eyes. I've been working with him on trying to sit up lately, so hopefully that will be our next milestone this month. There was a week or so where he was waking up fussy in the middle of the night, but I think we've fixed that by feeding him solids now. That boy was just hungry! So, he's back to his good sleep schedule again. He absolutely loves bath time, especially staring at his handsome self in the mirror. Ummm, what else.......oh yeah, he has become quite the motor-mouth. He loves to just babble on and on. Every morning while I'm getting ready, he sits in our bed watching the Today show with me and we carry on full conversations. And he's completely spoiled at daycare already by his teachers. :)
Here are a few pics from the past month.....
Mommy & Chase after bath time
Nearly too big for the baby tub already!
Playing on his rainforest playmat
Laying in Mommy & Daddy's bed in the morning watching the Today show
Just hanging around the house!
I just love the look on his face in this one!








1 comment:
It's so funny to me that you worried about his size right before you had him. He knew he could catch up!
Such a cute little thing!
Post a Comment