I was supposed to kick off my birthday with an early rise at 5:30am to go to my boot camp class. Ugh, seriously, on my birthday?! However, the good Lord intervened with a wonderful thunderstorm which canceled boot camp and allowed me to sleep in an additional 2 hours. Score!
I usually try to take off of my birthday, but my lovely company scheduled me for a 4-hour training session yesterday afternoon. Ugh. But I went to a delicious lunch with some co-workers at Campisi's and a great friend bought my lunch for me. Score! Mid-way through training, we took a break and ventured back to my desk to find 'Tiff's Treats' waiting for me. If you're not familiar with them, they deliver fresh-out-of-the-oven and still warm cookies to offices. And YUMMY!!
Jordan had to work til 9:30 last night. So, my sister came out to go eat dinner with me and the boys. We enjoyed some delicious Mexican food and then ventured to PurpleBerri for some frozen yogurt.
Then back home, got the boys bathed and in bed, and then enjoyed a nice glass of wine with my sister. What a day!!
Jordan finally got home around 10pm and came in with my gift. I was anxious to open it and see if he actually remembered what I had mentioned a few weeks before that I was eyeing. Needless to say, he came through for me!!! I had been wanting a fancy camera for a few months now. Our run-of-the-mill Sony digital jsut wasn't cutting it anymore. And I figured it was pretty handy to have with two kids and all. I have no idea how to use it, but am hoping a few friends can give me a tutorial.
And today, I was lucky enough to be able to spend the day at home with Jordan on his day off. We just relaxed and celebrated with a yummy hibachi lunch at one of our favorite places here in town. Nothing too crazy. :)
Thanks to all of my friends and family who wished me 'Happy Birthday' today! I'm so blessed to have you all in my life!


No comments:
Post a Comment