Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Parents' Night Out!

One of the many reasons why I love our daycare: Parents' Night Out! They typically do it once a month and we frequently take advantage of it. Last night, Jordan and I got to enjoy a great evening together, just relaxing. We ate a delicious dinner at a great Mexican restaurant, went to see The Lincoln Lawyer (pretty good!), and had a few drinks.  Nothing too crazy, but crazy enough for parents of two boys who rarely get a night off. :) 
As usual, when we went to pick them up around 11pm, Austin was still wide awake and running around.  And surprisingly Chase was awake and smiling away.  And to make the evening even better, when I picked up Chase to smooch on him before we left, he vomited all over me! Not spit up, vomit. All over him, me, and the floor.  Whoopsie!  So I guess he has a little bit of an upset tummy but he still slept good last night. We'll see how he does today.

Well, we're off to the 'Fate Furry Friends Day' in our neighborhood, where you bring your dogs and there's lots of activities for the kiddos. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Emily Aoun said...

That is one smart day care...they are making sure Mom and Dad have some "alone time" to ensure they stay in business! ;)