Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

3 Months and Counting!

Ahhhhhh! Has it really been 3 months already?! It has truly flown by, alot faster than Austin's first few months. Maybe it's because I have Austin, so I can't dedicate 100% of my attention to Chase and soak up every moment. But I try my best. Juggling two kids has been an adjustment, but I think I've finally gotten the hang of it. I've certainly learned to let things go and not sweat the small stuff. Right now, I'm just trying to cherish everyday that we have left before Mommy goes back to work. :(

Chase is growing like a weed! He's about 13 1/2 lbs. now and really getting chunky. He averages anywhere from 8-10 hours sleeping at night, which I am so thankful for. I honestly don't know how I got so lucky with two kids that sleep so well. He's consistently drinking 8oz. of formula at a time, and I don't know where he puts it all! I'm just so thankful to have a healthy, happy baby. Chase is finally starting to give lots of smiles and loves to kick his little legs. And he has really grown to enjoy his baths, too. I am just so in love with this little peanut!


Here are a few recent pics..........



Chillin' after bath time!


Watching the Mavs game in bubba's chair


One of the few times I have gotten him to sleep on his back


Giving Mommy smiles!

No comments: