Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

All About Puppies!

Yesterday we ventured up to our neighborhood park for the 'Furry Friends Festival'.  We loaded up the kids and the dog on what was sure to be an adventure.  Surprisingly, Brady was well-behaved for the most part up there around all the other dogs.  Well, besides the fact that he knocked over a perfectly good BBQ sandwich! 

Austin loved seeing all the other puppies that everyone brought up there.  And there were some dogs ready to be adopted which he LOVED to pet.  Talk about pulling at your heart strings!  But one loud beagle is all I can handle right now.
Austin thought he wanted to get in the bounce house, but there were lots of other bigger kids in there that intimidated him.  And Chase, well, he just chilled in the stroller as we went along.  I can always count on him to behave. :)

Speaking of our loud beagle.  I know I give him a hard time when he just whines or howls for no good reason at all.  But he is wonderful with the boys and very protective.  Here he is curled up in the bed with Austin during nap time.


 And watching over Chase when he was sick this weekend. :)

No comments: