I'm always a sucker for pretty much any show on TLC. The newest one is 'Extreme Couponing' and it's ridiculous!!! How these women buy $1200 in groceries for $100 just baffles me. But I think there's some serious OCD going on. I mean seriously, who needs 60 bottles of mustard?! So I definitely think there is a happy medium where it doesn't consume your life and your 'stock pile' doesn't take over every inch of your house. I've been cutting coupons for months now and always use them to save a few bucks. I've also found it great to combine store coupons and manufacturer's coupons for more savings. So, last night I scoured the ads and the internet and trying to get a gameplan. I don't expect to have 90% savings, but I need to be more organized and shop the sales. Usually I walk out of Wal-mart or Target after spending $150 and I have no idea what I bought and I'm back the next week doing the same thing. I definitely need to be more focused on what I'm buying and really try to save our family some money.
Last month I saved $32 with coupons at Target and the guy behind me was impressed and asked if I would do his shopping next time. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment