When I first put this one on my list for the month, I didn't really have a specific co-worker I would acknowledge. Currently on my rotation at work, I work with team of ten people that are all spread throughout the country. While I often have the perk of working from home, I only get to actually 'see' my co-workers a few times a year at meetings. But we are constantly on email, conference calls, and IM with each other everyday.
We have such a collaborative team. In our role, we have to be innovative and problem solvers for the firm. And each person brings a unique perspective and background. Needless to say, I couldn't just send a 'thanks' to one of them; I had to include everyone. I like to think that my message brightens someone's day and made them realize that their hard work does not go unnoticed.
Overall, despite the cliche that KPMG was once again top-ranked in best companies to work for, I do in fact love my job and those that I work with. This new role I'm in has truly been a blessing!



No comments:
Post a Comment