HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I wanted to keep this one generic for today, so that we could give thanks for everything over the past year, in our lives, etc. Then I realized I had too much to be thankful for, so I thought it would be interesting to do the ABC's of Thanks. :)
AT&T - Jordan's job allows him to work close to home and
Boys - Austin & Chase are the light of our lives and bring so much laughter and smiles.
Connor - My new nephew arrived in July and has filled our lives with more joy (and testosterone!).
Dog - Sweet Brady is 10 years old now and loves our boys and lets them do anything to him.
Education - Jordan and I both paid our way through 5 years of college each, that have allowed us better opportunities to provide for our family.
Friends - We have a great group of friends who are always there for us.
Grandparents - Our boys have grandparents on both sides who love them to pieces and spoil them rotten!
Health - Our family seems to all be in great health. And this time last year I was recovering from my thyroidectomy and the results couldn't have been better!
Iphone & iPads - I know, it seems silly. But they really have made our lives so much easier!
Jesus - For loving us unconditionally and forgiving our sins.
KPMG - I've been there nearly 9 years and it has allowed me to help support our family, while having a great career.
Love - We have so much love around us, between each other, and for our boys.
Matrimony - Jordan and I celebrated 10 years of marriage in July!
Neighborhood - We love the community we live in, especially the cul de sac. We have great neighbors, too!
Organized chaos - This term often accurately describes our everyday life. It's crazy and exhausting, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Patience - With two boys in our house, we often have to be thankful for lots of patience!
Quiet times - At the end of each day, I'm thankful for the peaceful quiet time watching my boys sleep and then cuddling up next to my love.
Ranch - This was Jordan's thanks. Geesh.
Sisters - We both have sisters who we love greatly. And to top it off, my sister is my best friend!
Teachers - The boys' teachers at school are so patient, loving, and kind.
Unlimited Energy - Although exhausting, the boys are pretty rowdy and rambunctious. But as a result, we have a heck of a time wrestling, having sword fights, playing t-ball, etc.
Vehicle - I got a big black Tahoe a few months ago, and I love that damn thing!
Work/life balance - My new gig at the firm has allowed me to work from home 2-3 days a week and work more of a flexible schedule.
Xcellent benefits - Our jobs enable us to have pretty good insurance coverage, 401k, and time off (6 weeks for me!).
Years of memories - Jordan and I have known each other for 12 years now and have created so many memories and special moments over the years.
Zealous little boys - The Hougham boys are eager to learn, passionate about everything, and excited to try new adventures. We love creating so many memories with them on our trips, whether big or small!


No comments:
Post a Comment