Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 1: GIVE a clothing donation to a family in need

Yay! First day of 'giving'! Today I got to go get my baby fix with sweet baby Reid! One of my great friends from college had a baby two weeks ago that I've been itching to meet. My crazy friend and her husband decided NOT to find out what they were having and waited til his big arrival to find out the gender. Needless to say, at the baby shower that kid received alot of gender neutral clothing (aka yellow and green). Once I found out she had a boy, I pulled my remaining baby clothes from the attic. (Since my new nephew was born in the summertime, alot of my hand-me-downs were for a different season.) I showed up today with a big box of little boy clothes, because he was in some serious need of some blue! :)

And to top off my afternoon, I got to hold him and snuggle for a while. Definitely miss the baby snuggles, but not enough to have another one of my own. Ha, that ship has sailed.

No comments: