In between reviewing workpapers, I've been making time to spend with my boys any chance I can get. Chase will be 14 months next week, and Austin is 3 going on 10! We've almost got Chase to walk, but not quite. I swear my boys are just lazy and prefer not to walk. I think another two weeks and he'll have it down. He better get ready to hunt some Easter eggs in April! :) He also now has a total of 10 teeth! He truly eats anything and everything. And Austin is just a madman. The things that come out of his mouth are just hilarious and I can't keep a straight face. He literally just carries on a full conversation and will quiz me on things like numbers, places, and colors. I've been debating on when to start him in organized sports. But he loves all sports, especially baseball. This past weekend, he went with Uncle LoLo for the day to a double-header junior college game and had a blast. Between the games, he was on the field with the players in a circle throwing a ball to each player. Superstar! In the meantime, Chase stayed back with Mommy and MeowMeow to go pick out wedding invitations and pick up my bridesmaid dress. He really lucked out, huh?!
Sorry to keep it short, but I've still got another two hours worth of work to wrap up tonight. Hopefully I can have another update soon, but life is so busy right now! Here's a few recent pics!
Look who learned to ride the four-wheeler!
My boys!!
Big boy!
My workout buddy!
Properly eating Oreos! :)
Bath time fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment