Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

9 Months and Counting!

Get that thought out of your head! Nope, I'm not preggers.  My sweet Chase is 9 months old today! Another month has come and gone so quickly.  He has recovered well from his ear tube surgery on Monday and has been sleeping better already.  There's been a period of time over the past month where every night he would wake up and cry for about an hour around 10pm.  And we're not used to kids who don't sleep well! But ever since Monday, he's been sleeping like a baby.......a baby that loves his sleep. :)  Over the past two weeks, I've been letting him sample some regular table food (not purees), and he has just been double-fisting it like a mad man.  So, I officially made my last batch of baby food this past weekend and once that runs out, no more. I'm so excited!  He's also fully crawling all over the house now.  No more leaving him on the living room floor for a few minutes to play while I whip up dinner (and expecting him to stay!).  He loves to follow Austin from room to room, too.  Austin is adapting to Chase getting into all of toys now. :)

We've been taking advantage of the cooler weather lately.  Well, cooler in TX terms......87 degrees. Every night after we get home, I take the boys for a ride in the wagon around the neighborhood.  Chase just sits in his seat, props up his leg, and enjoys the ride. He is truly at a fun age right now, and I'm trying to soak it all up. I feel like before I know it, I'll be planning his 1st birthday party.  Wait, I already am planning it! (That's a whole other post though!)  We have a playset/swingset in the backyard, but we finally got a  baby swing to put on it for Chase, and he just lets out the biggest laughs when he swings.

We're just truly blessed to have such a mellow little guy! Love you Chase Chase!
Shoveling food in his mouth

Loves his new swing!

Enjoying the beautiful weather

Posing for pictures for Mommy :)

I don't know where it got them, but I LOVE those blue eyes!

Wagon ride around the neighborhood

Chillin' in his stroller

Standing up and exploring new things

No comments: