- After returning back to work, it was a bit of an adjustment. I came home from work one night, sat on the couch, and said I was pooped. He just started yelling, 'Mommy pooped her pants! Mommy pooped her pants!' Let's just hope he doesn't go to school telling people that!
- This morning on the way to school, I had the radio on Kidd Kraddick. Austin told me he didn't like that song and for me to change the channel. I skimmed through some stations and came to 'Pour Some Sugar on Me'. He immediately started clapping his hands, dancing, and telling me to make it louder! He is definitely his father's child. I'm envisioning the two of them singing it at karaoke in 20 years and taking their shirts off. :)
- Everyday on the way home from school when we exit the highway, there's a few potholes that I do my best to avoid. And everyday Austin yells, 'Mommy, you a crazy driver!'
- He got a Little Tikes grill for Easter as a gift, so I bought him some food/accessories to go with it. Each evening, he comes to take my order, asking if I want some mac-n-cheese and corn on the cob. Same order, every day.
- This kid's got an eye for the Bud Light logo. He can spot it anywhere, even from 500 yards away on a billboard or 18-wheeler. Frequently, there's a Bud Light truck unloading at the local convenience store when we're driving home. He gets so excited when he sees it and yells, 'Look Mommy, Daddy's juice. Daddy's juice!' No comment on this one. :)
- This past week, his favorite thing to say is 'Mommy, you go to timeout!'
Dear my Birthday Bruh,
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment