It seems that Chase is just growing up waaaayy too fast! I literally feel like we just brought him home from the hospital last month. Today he's 4-months old, and it's just going to make Mother's Day just so much more special to have both my boys and know that our family is complete. I took Chase on Thursday to the pediatrician for his well checkup and shots. He weighed 15lbs. 14oz. (70th percentile) and measured 24 1/2 in. long (45th percentile). He's pretty much right on the money from where Austin was at this stage. He's consistently sleeping around 11 hours straight through at night, occasionally waking up for a quick diaper change. We couldn't have asked for our boys to be any more mellow and 'easy'. They have made the 'baby' stage as easy as possible on us. :)
We've developed a pretty good routine during the work week now and it's not as stressful. But I'm still exhausted at the end of the day after getting both of them to bed. But totally worth it all.
He absolutely loves his Einstein jumper!
Sweet boy!
Such a chunky monkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment