I'm happy to report that Chase has made a quick recovery from his eczema flare-up. I was so worried his sweet little face would never return to normal. We went from this.....
To this, in a matter of 24 hours! Yay! You can't even tell there was a crazy rash taking over his face.
He's still itching at his head, so he gets to continue to wear socks as mittens. :) He seemed to be in pretty good spirits tonight. Well, that is until tomorrow morning when I take him for his 4-month checkup and get shots. I'm not excited about this trip. Usually I have Jordan there with me to hold the boys down for their shots, and then I swoop them up afterwards. But since Jordan just started his new job this week, he's in training and can't get away. I'll just have to step up, I guess.
Dear my Birthday Bruh,
5 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment