This weekend we kicked off the Spring Break week with a little two-on-two basketball game in the driveway on our new goal. It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt! Luckily, it wasn't me or Jordan, but my sister! She sprained her ankle pretty bad when she was trying to play some defense on me. I guess we'll have to pick up our game where we left off in a few weeks. Austin also enjoyed playing some basketball on his goal outside, coloring on the driveway with some chalk, and blowing bubbles. I'm so glad the weather is starting to be so pretty!
Yesterday, we picked up Austin after his nap at school and headed to Shennaniganz for some bowling and arcade games.
Yesterday, we picked up Austin after his nap at school and headed to Shennaniganz for some bowling and arcade games.
He's such a pro, drying his hands on the little fan before his turn!
He insisted on carrying the bowling ball all by himself!
And this kid loves some skeeball!And of course we brought Chase along as usual. He is such a little trooper!:)
Next stop, the Dallas Zoo tomorrow! I'm hoping it's not too crowded with everyone out on Spring Break. I haven't been to the zoo since I was in middle school, I think, so it should be fun for all of us!



No comments:
Post a Comment