I owe Chase a big apology. Activities with Austin have been consuming my blog lately. Sorry Chase! Granted, Chase does get to spend
all day
every day with me by himself, so that should count for something, right?! And let's face it, Austin is alot more fun right now. I'm ready for Chase to be able to sit up and really interact with us. But I know that day is coming soon. I feel like he has had a serious growth spurt in the past couple weeks, both length and weight wise. At a Dr. visit last week, he weighed in at 13lbs. already. And he's started to give lots of smiles and coos for Mommy. He's such a laid-back guy and just hangs with me all day as I tote him around to all of my lunch dates and running errands. What a trooper!

Bath time fun!
Sitting in the Bumbo!
Working on some tummy time!
No comments:
Post a Comment