He loves looking out the windows and back door, so he's constantly on the move in that direction. And Brady (one of our beagles) is definitely his little buddy.
That poor dog lets him do anything to him. He just sits down next to him, tugging on his ears or yanking on his tags. It's pretty cute; I'm sure Brady will want to move into Austin's room at night once he moves to a big boy bed. :)He pretty much eats anything I give him these days. And despite still only having his two bottom teeth,
manages to chew foods up very well. Tonight's dinner was beef roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, and some apples. Yummy!! And last night he made quite a mess eating Mommy's homemade spaghetti. He's still doing wonderful on sleeping, usually 11 hours straight through a night. I know, I'm lucky! Only two and a half more weeks til our trip to San Antonio. I can't wait! We haven't really had a vacation this year,
so this will be it. I can't wait to see Austin's face at Sea World. And I know he'll love the waterpark there too. Oh yeah, speaking of pools, he still loves his little pool. He just crawled around playing in it on Saturday. And then we got in the big pool, and I dunked him. He didn't like it too much, but didn't freak out really.


No comments:
Post a Comment