Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Friday Surprises!

Last Friday, I had the most AMAZING day! Typical of my usual Fridays, Jordan was off and I was working from home. For some reason we got to talking that morning, and he agreed that we could go 'look' at some Tahoes that afternoon at a dealership. Mind you, I've been talking about that damn Tahoe for months, and I had finally agreed to wait until June. I don't know if I just caught him in a generous mood, but he agreed and I ran with it! But I knew if I went to 'look', I wouldn't want to just walk away and go home in my old ride. Anyways, Jordan had errands to run, so I continued to work. (Well, as best I could, despite my giddiness over possibly getting a new vehicle.)

Jordan came home from getting his haircut and doing whatever else, and brought brisket tacos home for us for lunch. After my little lunch break, we continued to discuss my Tahoe possibilities. I thought I might up my game and do some additional 'persuasion' (wink, wink!). Getting ready to work my magic in the bedroom and then all of a sudden Jordan drops to his knee and whips out a ring box! What the hell?! I'm ready to get frisky on a Friday afternoon and he's pulling a diamond ring out of his pocket. So of course tears start flowing down my cheeks as I check out my early-anniversary bling. Wow, I really have my work cut out for me now, showing appreciation for diamonds and the possibility of a Tahoe. :)


Fast forward a bit later, and I'm tearing apart the house trying to find the title to my CR-V, 'just in case' we find something we like today. I knew I had just seen the title somewhere, but then I couldn't find it, ugh! After a 45 minute search, we located it. I IM'd my staff telling them I was checking out early that day, and headed to the closest Chevrolet dealership. Holy crap, we're really doing this! Three hours later we were signing papers! Eeeeeeek! However, I would have to wait a few days while they located my black on black Chevy Tahoe Texas Edition. Then they would need some additional time to put on some different wheels, install headrest monitors in the back for the boys, and turn my Chevrolet bowties black. Which brings me to today, when I finally got to pick up my sweet ride! Needless to say, I am one happy momma!

I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to top the Friday I had last week! Definitely feeling a little spoiled! :)

Check out my sweeeet ride!!
I'm in love!!!

It was a tight fit and took some rearranging, but we managed to fit them both in! Definitely glad we paid the extra money to extend the garage when we had the house built! Mr. & Mrs. Black.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.