HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Today is the day we celebrate all the Mommas! Including me! Hopefully by the time this posts, the boys will have treated me to breakfast in bed (or at least let me sleep in on Sunday). Jordan said he was going to put a big bow on my Tahoe and call it a day. That's fine, as long as he's got a card to go with it! :)
I have been a mother for 4 1/2 years now. It's the most exhausting, yet rewarding job ever. These boys are so incredible and they brighten my day, no matter what. The moment I first held Austin in my arms, it was the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced. And it got even better when Chase came along. Both of the boys are 100% Momma's Boys and I love every minute of it! (Okay, well there are a few times where Chase tries my patience when I'm trying to get ready in the morning and he only wants Mommy to get him ready.) But they give the best hugs and kisses! I cannot imagine my life without those kiddos in it.
And Happy Mother's Day to my mom. Geez, we've had a rough time over the past couple years. But I think things are finally turning around for us and we're going to be able to move forward and continue to build our relationship back to where it should be. But I'm thankful that you raised me right, teaching me to work hard and stand up for whatever I believe in.
And I have to let Jordan give a shout-out to his Momma, too! He's the man I love and an incredible father to our boys, so she must have done something right! ;)
And finally, to the soon-to-be-momma, my sister! She's been such an incredible aunt to our boys, and I know she's going to be an amazing mom to sweet little Connor!







No comments:
Post a Comment