Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

This is it!

Oh, the month of March, how I despise you. I'm torn between playing outside in this beautiful 80 degree weather and staying in to be glued to my laptop for work. It's a fine line, because I will spend every moment with the kiddos that I can. Even if it means that I will be up til 1 or 2am doing work. Which is what I have been doing lately. Surprisingly, I'm not even really all that tired. I guess your body just gets used to the amount of sleep at some point. I'm just over it. But we've finally reached our 'finale', if you will, and we will be wrapping up this week.  Thursday if I'm lucky, but knowing my clients, most likely Friday.  So, now we're just in the final push to wrap up everything.

The only thing keeping me going right now (and not making me gouge my eyes out and throw my laptop across the room) is that I'll be going into my new rotation in a few months. That means this will be my last busy season for at least another two years.  My hope is that I won't return to client service after that, but that's a whole other blog! So, here I go. I will be living and breathing auditing nearly 24 hours a day for the next week.  Ugh!

I will miss these smiling little faces this week! Thanks to my amazing husband, in-laws, Miss Candace from the boys' school, and Meow-Meow & LoLo for helping pick up the slack lately and getting us all through it!  The end is in sight!

No comments: