Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Slightly Addicted

Okay, 'slightly' may not be the correct adjective here. Truly addicted, probably, to the greatest internet idea ever (well, at least one of the top).  Pinterest.  My neighbor mentioned it to me a few weeks ago, when she was looking for ideas for her son's 1st birthday. So, I created an account, started following people, and woolah! I was in heaven! For those of you who aren't aware of the greatness, it's basically 'pinning' recipes, DIY, gift ideas, etc. into categories on my board, and all my friends can see.  Okay, well, that didn't make it sound all that wonderful, you have to look it up yourself.  I have found some amazing recipes, ideas for the boys' birthday parties, easy & cheap holiday decor to make, and lots more!  Last night, I made some s'mores cookies I found on Pinterest and they were YUMMY!
And then tonight, I made a creamy pasta w/chicken, too. I'm in love.

I'm sure you'll see many more creations in the upcoming months with the holidays and both boys' birthdays.  If you're not on Pinterest, get on it!  Especially you crafty mommies! :)

No comments: