No more secrets, no more lies! The cat is out of the bag! Logan proposed to Katrina yesterday, and she said yes (of course)! Ahh, the suspense, excitement, and anticipation have been killing me over the past few weeks! And they said I wouldn't be able to keep a secret! :) When Logan called me a few weeks ago to tell me he was picking out a ring for her and was going to propose before school went back, I was beyond ecstatic.
Finally, I got word that the ring (actual picture above) was ordered and that plans for the big day were coming together. Every time I was with Katrina, I was trying to be so careful not to act suspicious. When she would talk about how he was never going to propose, I went along with it and chimed in my opinion, all the while giddy inside. The four of us had already planned to go out last night, before the big plans were in place. So Logan and I rounded up about 20 people to surprise her when we were out to help celebrate the big news.
I remember when I met Logan for the first time at Katrina's 23rd birthday. He was such a friendly guy and got along well with all of us instantly. And he was great on the drums in our Guitar Hero band. :)
He popped the question at the Dallas Arboretum yesterday afternoon. After that, he whisked her away to a delicious fancy dinner at Morton's Steakhouse. They had customized menus for them saying Congratulations and let them take them home as a momento. He did such a great job! After they arrived at our house, we got ready, headed out, and surprised her with everyone. It was a great night and I'm sooooo excited for them! So glad that all of the important people in their lives could be there to help celebrate the big news! Let the wedding planning begin! :)
The four of us!
Logan's parents came out to celebrate!
Me, Mom, and Katrina
Melissa, Katrina, & Jessica
Randy, Genni, Katrina, & Logan
Me, Allen, & Katrina





No comments:
Post a Comment