This weekend, the boys and I were putting up laundry in Chase's room. Austin loves to sit in the little rocking chair (which was Jordan's when he was little) and say 'I rocking the baby, Mommy.' This time, after he said it, he wanted to hold Chase. So, I placed Chase in his arms and it was the funniest thing! They were definitely too big for that little old chair. Then I suggested to Austin that he rock Chase in the big glider chair in there. After repositioning them, Austin was rocking him and rubbing his tummy.
The pictures are hilarious! Chase literally looks like he could be bigger than Austin. And the one of them in the little chair, Chase doesn't even seem to be phased by the fact that Austin has him around the neck! I see lots of trouble in my future with these two!
Dear my Birthday Bruh,
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment