To my Momma,Happy Mother's Day!!! Just wanted to say thank you for being a great mom to me for nearly 27 years. You have been incredible. We may not have had much money when we were growing up, having to do homework by candlelight at one time, but you always made sure we had the most important thing......a great bond and lots of love. It wasn't always easy as a single mom, but I think me and Kat turned out pretty good. The three of us have always stuck together, no matter what.
Now, that I'm a mom myself, I hope to try to pass on all the wisdom and good values that you taught me.
Don't get me wrong; we definitely had our fair share of arguments and meltdowns when I was growing up. But it was just part of the learning process, to understand each other and make you my best friend today. And I kinda think we have a stronger bond now that I'm a mom, too. You're always the first one I call for advice or just to talk when I've had a rough day. Anyways, thanks for everything and I can't express how grateful I am to have you in my life!!! LOVE YOU!!!!
Don't get me wrong; we definitely had our fair share of arguments and meltdowns when I was growing up. But it was just part of the learning process, to understand each other and make you my best friend today. And I kinda think we have a stronger bond now that I'm a mom, too. You're always the first one I call for advice or just to talk when I've had a rough day. Anyways, thanks for everything and I can't express how grateful I am to have you in my life!!! LOVE YOU!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment