Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quick Little Update

Aaaahhhh!!! I feel like I have been so busy the past few weeks since returning to work. I've been glad to get back to work, don't get me wrong. I haven't had to work late at the office, but have just been consistently busy all day long with no downtime. And since I have to leave a little early on my days to pick up Austin from daycare, I've been taking work home to do at night after he goes to bed. So far everyone at work has been really understanding of my need to leave early to pick up Austin, or for me to come in a little later so that I can drop him off in the morning.



Anyways, enough about me. I can't even believe that my baby boy will be 6 months old in the next two weeks. It makes me so sad how fast the time has been flying by. But I have been enjoying every minute of it! He is so funny these days. He loves, loves, loves his Einstein activity jumper. He gets in that thing and just jumps, laughs, and talks up a storm. Being at daycare, he has become very independent and is perfectly content playing by himself for a good amount of time. All the ladies up there still love him to pieces and think he is hilarious. Last week they had a fire drill at the daycare. Austin's crib is on the corner and is one that they're supposed to wheel outside with babies in it. Well, my little man was asleep during the drill. He managed to sleep through the sirens and being wheeled outside with 3 other babies in his crib. He never even moved! He definitely gets his sleeping habits from his momma. :) He is weighing in right at 18lbs. these days, and has been eating his baby food very well. We've fed him sweet potatoes, squash, and green beans so far, and he always seems hungry for more.

We take Austin to the doc on the 13th for a checkup and shots. And I'm also getting pics made of him for his 6-month birthday, so look for those in a couple weeks!

No comments: