Our boy has become quite a little character these days. When he gets going, he talks like crazy and will make the funniest sounds. And he loves to reach out and grab anything, especially your face, too. Bath time is always a new adventure, and he really likes to play with his toys. See below where he managed to wrangle a stingray! :) And a friend from work bought him a 'Johnny Jump Up' that hangs from the doorway, and he loves to hang out on it. He does a little bouncing here and there, but really just enjoys chewing/sucking on the side of it. We started giving Austin cereal two weeks ago and he absolutely loves it!! Here are a few pics and videos of Austin lately. I go back to work in less than a week, so I'm sure I will have a really good post for you soon!!! Enjoy


!


.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment