Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2014

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet boy!!! I don’t even know how I have a SIX year old!  It just doesn’t even seem possible. It feels like just yesterday I brought him home from the hospital and held him in my arms all night. But now my baby boy is a Kindergartner and growing up wayyyyy too fast for my liking. He’s still a mama’s boy, but definitely been more adventurous lately (and a little more rebellious at times!). Just last week he went to Six Flags with Daddy and rode big boy rides, even one that went upside down! I was so proud to hear that he seems to have no fear and just goes with it. He is the sunshine in my day. If I have a rough day at work, all I need is one conversation (or FaceTime session) with this kid, and my day is instantly better. Sometimes, after we put Chase to bed, I let Austin curl up in the bed with me. Just our special time. (Don’t tell baby brother!)
This weekend we’re throwing him a party at Shenaniganz with some bounce house fun, laser tag, arcade games, etc. He even has some friends from his new class coming, so I’m excited to meet them and their mommies. And since I've been in India this week, let's just say that this will not be Mommy's finest shindig with all the cute personalized little touches I usually like to do.  :(
 
His teacher has a tradition where the kids get sprayed with silly string on their birthdays. But she was going to be out for her wedding on his actual birthday, so he got to ‘celebrate’ a little earlier this week. Of course, now he thinks his birthday was on Tuesday, not Thursday! Silly boy!
Happy Birthday buddy! Mommy loves you to the moon and back!

No comments: