Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

November: 30 Days of Giving!

Seriously, it's October 30th. Where has the year gone? November is tomorrow, yikes! This year I've decided to celebrate the month of November with 30 days of giving. A friend (and fellow blogger) of mine came up with the idea and we brainstormed on all the ways we could 'give'. (I won't comment on some of Jordan's suggestions!) Some are monetary, some are time, some are just giving encouragement. Looks like it could be fun.........and difficult to keep up with posting everyday. Because let's be honest, my posts are seriously lacking lately. But I'll do my best! And I don't plan on doing this all myself; I plan on roping in the boys and the hubby wherever I can.
 
 
In no certain order, here is my 'to give' list for the month........
  1. GIVE a 100% tip
  2. GIVE to a child in need for Christmas
  3. GIVE the driver behind you in a drive-thru a free meal 
  4. GIVE a back massage (better be the hubby!)
  5. GIVE a clothing donation to a family in need 
  6. GIVE a monetary donation to a charity
  7. GIVE free house/dog sitting to a friend
  8. GIVE Jordan the choice of a date
  9. GIVE cookies or treats to a neighbor   
  10. GIVE to a local food drive
  11. GIVE treats to a service provider  
  12. GIVE thanks/encouragement to a co-worker
  13. GIVE a handmade gift to a loved one 
  14. GIVE teachers a gift of appreciation
  15. GIVE Brady a walk around the neighborhood 
  16. GIVE a phone call to a loved one
  17. GIVE a home-cooked meal to a family     
  18. GIVE a thank you card
  19. GIVE encouragement to your spouse
  20. GIVE a great party
  21. GIVE breakfast to co-workers
  22. GIVE a cooking lesson to the boys
  23. GIVE thanks for everything we've been given
  24. GIVE encouragement to children
  25. GIVE a treat to first responders 
  26. GIVE toys to children in need
  27. GIVE Austin the choice of a family date 
  28. GIVE thanks to grandparents  
  29. GIVE a note of encouragement to somebody in need
  30. GIVE the house some holiday cheer

No comments: