Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sooooo Excited!

Have you looked at the ticker at the top of my page?! We leave for our vacation in less than a week! I can't believe how fast this trip has snuck up on me. Don't get me wrong, this trip is much-needed and couldn't have come at a better time. I have been pretty busy with work lately and doing some traveling, and I'm ready for a break! Not to mention that Jordan and I have never spent more than 2 nights away from the boys, ever. Now we're going for the extreme, being gone 7!

I'll be honest; I'm excited about our anniversary getaway, but anxious about actually LEAVING my boys for that long! With both of us being gone, we have to think about all possibilities, and have just drafted up a power of attorney for Kat & Lo to act on our behalf in case something were to happen and decisions had to be made. Scary thought! I've pulled out all of the life insurance info, etc. just in case. Let's hope that's not needed!

We're excited about having some time away from the stresses of everyday life and just relaxing for a bit. I'm sure I'll have lots of stories to share upon our return! Now I have to get both of us packed, as well as the boys to go to MawMaw & PawPaw's house for the first leg of their 'trip' while we're gone. Big thanks in advance to them, Kat & Lo, CiCi, and Candace in advance for helping out with our rugrats while we're away. I'm sure it won't be an easy task, but I know they're in good hands.

And positive thoughts appreciated for a stress-free, no-drama vacation. We've been on 5 cruises before that went off without a hitch, and we're hoping for the same luck with this one. I do NOT want to be stranded in the middle of Caribbean with no power, or any of the other crazy things that have been in the news over the past few months!

No comments: