Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's a Love Fest!

Happy Valentine's Day!


Are we really in mid-February already?! Goodness, it seems like Christmas was just last week. I sent the boys off to school this morning with Avengers valentines for Austin and Mickey valentines for Chase, complete with M&Ms. As I was writing out the valentines, Austin and I had a very interesting conversation about all of the girls in his class that he was going to kiss. What?! He was giggling when he was telling me about the each of the little girls. He can't be girl crazy yet, right? I don't even have to ask about Chase, because he's such a little cuddle bear, I have no doubt that he's passing out hugs and kisses left and right.  Those boys are crazy and are sure to be heartbreakers.


Jordan came downtown to my office to take me to lunch today.  He even wore a shirt and tie on his day off for me! I also had some amazing tulips (my fave!) and a card waiting for me this morning before I went to work.  As you can imagine, finding time for a meal alone can be challenging with two rascals running around. Tomorrow we've both got the day off and are going to have a date-day. Yay! I think I've got Jordan talked into going to see the new movie based on a Nicholas Sparks book (I'm a sucker for a love story!) The last movie we saw was Zero Dark Thirty, so it's my pick this time!

Alright, back to work! I'll give more of an update on what's been going on in our lives soon!

No comments: