Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!

We ventured to visit Santa this past weekend. Both boys seemed excited to see Santa. Austin proceeded to give his entire wish list to Santa, but Chase screamed bloody murder as soon as I sat him on the jolly fella' lap.  Evidence of the joyous event........


When Jordan was home with me over the Thanksgiving break while I recovered from surgery, he had plenty of time to scale the roof and put lights up.  Christmas is my favorite time of year, and I get so excited every time I pull up to the house to see the twinkling lights!





And here's the mantle with a multitude of stockings. Yes, there's only four of us, but we make sure to have a stocking for anybody who is here with us on Christmas morning to celebrate. (Even the pups!)

(And yes, Jordan was watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off when I took this pic!)

No comments: