Chase has become quite the fan of tummy time these days. Maybe because I've been forcing it upon him, since letting him sleep on his stomach at night. I want to make sure his neck muscles are getting good and strong and that he can easily move his head from side to side, which he can pretty well. For about the past week, Chase has slept in the pack-n-play in our room so that I could keep a close eye on his tummy sleeping. (And he's had a cold with lots of congestion, so he's been waking frequently.) Well, today I scored my Angelcare monitor on Craigslist from a very nice teacher in Frisco. I paid 30% of what Babies R' Us sells it for, and she had it all in the original packaging with the instruction booklet. So, tonight Chase is back in his own bed, and I can hear the 'tic' on the monitor with every breath he takes; definitely puts my mind at ease as he sleeps on his tummy.

And as you can see in the above pic, his eyes are still an irresistible shade of blue! I'm starting to think that they may stay this way and not change to brown/hazel like the rest of the fam. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment