Finally! Although I feel like I've been pregnant forever so far, I'm 2/3 of the way there. I had my monthly checkup with Dr. Sudela yesterday. Total weight gain 6 lbs., so we're happy on that front. We got to have an ultrasound and take a peek at Chase. He is 2 1/2 lbs. now, and is measuring a week ahead so far. We weren't able to get any really good pics, because he was facing towards my spine. My blood pressure has been getting a little elevated lately when I'm up on my feet and running around too much. But I've been keeping an eye on it at home with my own monitor. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before it gets too out of control and bed rest is in my future. :( At least let me get my Christmas shopping done first! I start going back every two weeks now, so I'll be seeing alot of the doc.
I've had good intentions on the nursery, but haven't made much progress to show for. The crib is put together and the dresser is in there. No decor is up yet. But I've been sorting through ALL of Austin's old clothes and getting them washed so I can see what all we have......ALOT!!
My great co-workers are throwing me a 'Baby Supplies' shower on 11/17, so I see alot of diapers in my future. Then my friends/family shower will be on 12/5. So much going on!
On a side note, we did Austin's 2 year photo shoot at the park this past Sunday, and I can't wait to see how the pics turn out!
Dear my Birthday Bruh,
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment