Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

15-Month Update

Busy season at work snatched me away from the blog for the last month, but I'm back. Not totally, but a chance to update on Austin's 15-month check-up. We took Austin to his 15 month checkup last month. He weighed in at 24 lbs. 4oz. (50th percentile) and measured 30" (20th percentile) tall. I can't remember the exact measurements of his head, but it was the 95th percentile!! So basically I have a short and stocky bobblehead for a son!! But he did take his two shots like a champ and only cried for a second.

He is absolutely EVERYWHERE, and loves to run anywhere! Since we've had a few nice weather days for a change lately, we've gone on a few wagon rides around the neighborhood, and have played with the neighbors in the cul-de-sac. And one of the greatest things that I'm so happy about, is that he loves brushing his teeth! Is this possible?! All I had to do was put some toothpaste on the brush and brush his front teeth for about 5 seconds, and he took over. He runs into the bathroom when I say it's time to brush. Maybe it's the Elmo toothbrush. :)


And we're finally counting down to our big vacation!! In 86 days, we will be flying to Miami and then leaving on our 7-day Caribbean cruise. I'm soooooo ready!!! And it's the week of my birthday, so that's pretty awesome. :)

No comments: