Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Lucky #7!

Our boy turns 7 months tomorrow!! I know I say this every month, but time is just going by so fast. Pretty sure he's right at 20 lbs. now, and getting chunkier each day. He has two teeth on the bottom and scoots around on the floor pretty good, but no crawling yet. Thank goodness, because we haven't exactly baby-proofed the house yet. He loves to be outside, has gone swimming a few times at CiCi's pool. He seems to like it alot and splashes around and stuff. He has a little car, which he just seems interested in chewing on the steering wheel.
He's also discovered the fish tank at CiCi's house and is just absolutely mesmerized by it. I think I'm going to have to get a small fish tank to put in the jungle playroom at our house.

We've started going out to eat more frequently lately, and Austin seems pretty content playing with his toys or reading the menu. And we've quit using the baby tub, and he sits in the big boy tub for bath time.

I think he has tried every fruit and vegetable that Gerber makes and just gobbles them up. Last week I let him nibble/suck on an apple slice and he loved it! We'll probably start trying to give him some mushed up regular food in the upcoming weeks. And he's also tried some juice out of a sippy cup, which he has been really good at. My goodness, he's just growing up too fast!!

No comments: