Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy 3 Months to My Turkey!


Aaaahhh! Where did the time go?! My baby boy is already a quarter of a year old!! Oh, he is changing so much everyday, it makes me sad. He is just the light of our lives and is getting so big. And I'm so happy that he is on a great schedule and sleeping 10 hours at night. We are finally enjoying a full night sleep again.


I will be taking Austin on his first plane ride at the end of this month. We're going with my mom to fly to Boston to go visit my Nana (Austin's GiGi) for 4 days. I still have a little bit of time off left from work, so we thought we would take advantage of it. I really hope that he is a good baby during the flight so that everyone doesn't hate me at the end. But I'm definitely not looking forward to going through security, lugging a stroller and luggage, and a baby through airport security. But we'll manage. I'm excited to go up there to visit my mom's side of the family and introduce them all to Austin. It's going to be really cold up there though, which I hate. We're going to be bundled up for sure! Jordan has to work, so he'll be staying behind. But 4 days without a wife and baby can be kinda dangerous. He better behave in our absence


We had a pretty mellow Valentine's Day. I guess things really change once you have a baby. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. Jordan brought me home red and white roses of course. We just ate Blackeyed Pea to go and chilled around the house that night. Then on Sunday my sis volunteered to watch Austin so that we could have some time to go out. We went to watch 'He's Just Not That Into You' and ate at a great Mexican restaurant and enjoyed a bucket of beer. It was a nice time and my baby boy was so glad to see me when we got back!

No comments: